Install WordPress using Mojo marketplace
Mojo marketplace is a simple WordPress installer web tool.you can easily install WordPress using mojo marketplace.several web hosting provider support mojo marketplace in their Cpanel to install WordPress with 1-click.
Many web hosting companies Bluehost (most popular web hosting company for low price 3$/month only).
we will suggest you Bluehost because it supports mojo marketplace.It is best and popular web hosting company.
Follow this steps:-
• Login to your web hosting account and Cpanel.
• After login to Cpanel dashboard, you will see a WordPress icon, click on the WordPress icon.
Then it will take you to the mojo marketplace installer where you will see an overview of WordPress.
• click on install button to install WordPress.
Then mojo market will ask you that where you want to install WordPress .so just select your domain name using the drop-down menu.
• click on the check domain button to continue
• click on the box next to Show Advanced Options to see all details like site title, username, password
you will see that all the details like site title, username, password are already given by mojo marketplace.
• click on the term and condition box.
• then, click on install now button.
Wait for a moment to install WordPress.after installation is completed, you will see success message with view credentials button.
• click on credential view button which will take you to the mojo marketplace dashboard.
Go to your notification section.you will see a status of successful installation of WordPress.you will see a link to your website and link to your WordPress admin area with a username and password details.
you can also check this guide:-