Install WordPress using Softaculous installer
Install WordPress using Softaculous.It is an auto-installer script and open-source web applications for a website.
Many leading web hosting provider like milesweb
hosting use Softaculous in their Cpanel (control panel)for installing script like WordPress.
• Login to your Cpanel using username and password provided by your web hosting company.
• click on the Softaculous icon or WordPress icon under auto installer sections.
• after clicking it will take you to Softaculous auto-installer
• click install button to continue
Softaculous will ask you that where to install WordPress.
you need to select http:// or https:// or https://www.
If your website has SSL and https then you can select https:// or https://www. As protocol, you need to choose a domain where you want to install WordPress.
after that, you need to choose the directory where WordPress will install.most users install WordPress in domain root directory, for that leave “In directory “field ” blank.(important)
then under the setting section, you need to provide site name and description for your WordPress website.
you can change them later after installation of WordPress.
After that, choose an admin username, password, and email address.
Always remember to change admin name with another username and Password should be strong.
Make sure that Email address you provide is correct because if you ever forget password they will send you password reset link to your email address.Other sections are optional so leave them.’
Under “install” button you will see “email installation detail to” field, provide the correct email address where installation details will be sent.
Make sure that Email address you provide is correct because if you ever forget password they will send you password reset link to your email address.
• Click on install button, wait until it reaches 100 %.
after installation you will see a success message.it will show you a link to your website and another link to your WordPress admin area.
• Click on admin area link and login to your WordPress dashboard and start creating your website.
you can also check this guide:-
• How to install WordPress using mojo marketplace
• Install WordPress using Quickinstall
• Install WordPress using Fantastico