J-Hope one of the main Dancer and one of the lead rappers in the group. He is a lyric writer and record producer.
Once upon a time, j hope was part of the underground dance team” Neuron” and won many prizes for his dance.
He was the third member who joins the bangtan boys as a trainee after RM and Suga.
Real name:– Jung Ho Seok
Born in:- 18 February 1994
Height:- 5.9 inches (177cm)
weight:- 59 kg (130 lbs)
Blood group:- A
Hobbies:- listen to music and window shopping
zodiac sign:- Aquarius
Educated from:- Gwangju Global High School, Global Cyber University.
Fun Facts about J-Hope
- J-Hope birthplace “Gwangju in South Korea”.
- He was the rapper in 2AM’s Jokwon’s “Animal”.
- He wants to be a source of light and hope so that’s why he decided to choose the name “J-Hope” as his stage name.
- He has a sister older than him.
- loves kimchi and J-Hope likes to eat like a king.
- BTS members told that he is the best dancer among them and he is a talented BTS member.
- In the group everyone calls him BTS mother because he always scolds the other members of bangtan boys like a mother, he cleans the other bts member rooms and his room is very neat and clean.
- green is a favorite color for him.
- He actually auditioned for JYP Entertainment and in this audition, J-Hope and B.A.P Young Jae auditioned together.
- His favorite season is spring.
- 7 (seven) is a favorite number.
- J-Hope role models and inspiration are:- J.Cole, Beenzino, G-Dragon and A$AP Rocky.
- He has a weird sleeping habit that he raised his arms above his head when laying down.
- he doesn’t like workouts and exercise.
- On 2nd March 2018, he released his first mixtape “hope world” with a title daydreams.
- ideal type girl: who loves him and thinks a lot, she needs to be good at cooking.
- J-Hope’s Spotify playlist